Area Sales Manager
RACOM designs and manufactures Radio modems, Cellular routers and Microwave links. We are one of the trendsetting technological leaders in the respective market segments. Our state-of-the art products are deployed all over the world, typically used in SCADA & Telemetry applications and Microwave links also in Telco and ISP backhauls.
Right now, RACOM is expanding its global network of Area Sales Representatives in order to be as close to our distributors and customers as possible. The new areas are not strictly delimited as yet, they will be adjusted according to the domiciles of the respective representatives.
Now we would like to cover the USA, Canada, India, China, Africa, however other territories are possible too.
Each Area Sales Representative works as an independent business entity under the RACOM logo and umbrella using his/her home office. He/She reports to the Sales & Marketing Director.
Role and responsibilities
- acquisition of new customers
- handling of incoming enquiries
- managing new and existing customers
- communicating with customers (e-mails, meetings, presentations, …)
- providing pre-sales and after-sales support with RACOM expert backing
- providing quotations, offers, calculations, …
- negotiating with customers, price negotiations, etc.
- developing Key Customer relationships
- providing marketing inputs
- co-operating on RACOM pricing and sales policy
- interesting work in unique segment of the telecommunications market
- world-class products & unique projects
- career growth opportunity & individual approach
- career in reputable European telecommunication company
- individual salary assessment & attractive bonus system
- experience in sales and business development
- advanced knowledge of wireless communication
- permanent residence in the given area
- local language(s) knowledge & fluency in English language
- communication and presentation skills
- responsibility and healthy self-confidence
- independence with team spirit
- existing personal contacts in the required market
Take the opportunity to be part of the RACOM sales representatives’ network and join forces with a private, independent, dynamic company that’s really “going places”.
We are open to agreement on individual conditions according to your scope, capabilities and aspirations.